1. Find a quiet relaxing place.
2. Sit cross legged (this is optional) put your hands on your knees.
3. Breathe in deeply though your nose then exhale out your mouth.
4. Move your head forwards and do the same again repeat this with your head going backwards then again with your head to the left and once more with you head to the right (does not matter what order you do this in).
5. Close your eyes and make sure your spine isnt curved.
6. Blank out every thing around you and just focus on the silence around you breathe deeply and relax youre muscles.
7. You can do this for as long as it takes usally over 10 minutes.
8. Come back slowly .
9. You have just meditated.