Casting Instructions for 'Subtle Feeling'
This is designed to allow you to feel subtle things, also teaches you to place your concentration on a specific area, which is handy for future 'spells' i will write. I will try not to use specific symbolism as much as possible, I will also try not tell you WHAT to feel as much as i can, so that you can not convince yourself to feel specific things, and instead feel what comes.
1. Sit down in a comfortable position, but one that will allow your stomach room to expand, do not stand, and do not sit on rough places. You do not want the pressure of the hard ground to make your concentration waver.
2. begin to concentrate on the lowest part of your stomach, the area bellow the navel but not too far down.
3. Take deep breaths, and try to bring the air into that area, allow the area to expand naturally. (The air wont go there, it will stay in your lungs, but make the effort. Most likely the area will expand naturally as an effect of you breathing into the diaphragm area). Soon you should get a rhythm going with your breathing.
4. Try your hardest to feel everything that goes on in that area, don't worry about the accuracy, just focus. Feel the expansion, but not just the skin on the outside, include the hollowness expanding it creates. If you get any other feelings, not them and move on. Do not carry through with them unless you feel like you must.
5. When you can feel the hollowed out area clearly, or whatever else seems to be there (try not to impose feelings), then you can slowly stop and bring your concentration back to whatever. If you feel a need to end this ritualistically you can, i just do not think it is necessary as you haven't done anything.
This spell is not specific, its also nothing special. But it serves an important purpose. Don't neglect practicing, it doesn't take long.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not injest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.