Casting Instructions for 'Sahia Fire Manifestations'
(1) The altar should face north. Place the altar bowl on the center of the altar. Place the yellow candle behind the altar bowl. The red candle goes in front of the altar bowl. Place the blue candle to the left and the green candle on the right side of the altar bowl. Place the athame on the right side of the altar. Place the white candles at the quarters around the ritual circle. Have a stool handy. Now it is time to step into the circle.
(2) Stand tall and hold the athame high. Visualize the energy of the cosmos striking the athame and going into your body, charging you up. Fill yourself with this energy and hold it inside yourself.
(3) Lower your arm so that the athame is pointing straight. Speak the line of incantation and draw in the energy of the element in that direction and light the candle on the altar in that same direction to the altar bowl. Turn clockwise to the next direction, do the same thing until you are back facing north.
(4) Sit on the stool; close your eyes and just quiet your mind and allow your thoughts to go without paying attention to any one of them. Open your eyes and make the request for protection and once again quiet your mind and allow yourself to feel the presence of your guides and protectors.
(5) Stand and face the corresponding walls when you call the seals. Hold the athame over your chest with your right hand. The blade should be pointing up. Once you feel their presence, it is time to light the candles around the circle, starting with the north going east, south and west.
(6) Write Sahia on the last offering and seal it with the wax of the right candle on your altar.
(7) Open your heart and soul to this demon and be bound to her until you complete or fail this ritual. You are allowed to command this demon to your heart?s content, but beware, once she?s either resurrected or you release her in failure, she will quickly kill you.
(8) Now you shall open your heart to receive her into your soul and now it is time to work with her to destroy as much as possible through the forth element.
(9) Allow the energy left over return to their sources.
(10) In the reverse manner with the athame, you now return the energy you have left over and put out the candles in the reverse order in which they were lit.
(11) Burn the Azahran?s Awakening. Now that the curse is done, you can now leave the magic circle. Wait until the following morning to clean up the materials and put away the tools. Do not burn the last offering, until you resurrect Sahia and set her free upon the world.
(2) Hear my voice! I call upon the guardians to protect me in radiant white light. By the powers of the elements I shall be safe here.
(3) Earth! I ask for your strength! Wind! I ask for your wisdom! Fire! I ask for your vitality! Water! I ask for your tenacity!
(4) I take of this energy and ask that is it blessed to protect me on my journey into the Unseen Realm. I call down the power of my soul and of the gods that are loving and protective of me to protect my ritual ground, because evil will be summoned here. By the will of the gods and my personal guardians I ask that I be safe for all times.
(5) Earth, Element of the North Wall be sealed. Wind, Element of the East Wall be sealed. Fire, Element of the South Wall be sealed. Water, Element of the West Wall be sealed. Spirit the binding force of the Elements, watch the seals placed here.
(6) It is midnight, but day beyond the sky, the Celestial Gates shall be opened and power shall be released upon the land! I invoke the Immortal Stars by the power of my name, (your name). The Five Stars; open wide the Celestial Gates and release the horde; as flesh clings to bone you to my soul.
(7) I command you to become as red hot fire. Death through manifestation is great, but fire is your greatest desire. Burn them to white ash so they blow in the blistering winds of your rage. The flames shall grow higher until all is consumed.
(8) The world of man shall burn and your great desires are realized, we shall take greatest pleasure in our workings. Let us make the fires hot until all is gone and wasted. The land shall be black when we are done, so take pleasure when we can.
(9) By the power of my authority I open this circle and release the guardians from my command.
(10) Water! I release your power from my circle! Fire! I release your power from my circle! Wind! I release your power from my circle! Earth! I release your power from my circle!
(11) Hail unto Sahia, my Curse shall be done.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.