Casting Instructions for 'Potion of Protection'
Preparing the Crystal Elixer The first step is to make your crystal elixer. You do this by first attuning, cleansing, charging and programming the crystal with the intention of protection. To attune the crystal to yourself, place the crystal in your least dominant hand until you feel at though you start to connect and become one with your crystal. To cleanse you can either; rinse it under running water, smudging with a smudge stick, use incense or even use sound energy etc/ To charge the crystal you can leave it in sunlight for a couple of hours, sit it in the moonlight over-night, charge it with energy or even use sound (Though I prefer this as a cleansing method) etc. Once you are finished, you then place the crystal inside a jug with a pint of water and let it sit in the sun for 1-2 hours. The infusion This is actually really easy make as all an infusion is, is a tea thats steeped for longer but the most important part of this potion is intent. When you are making the infusion, imagine that you are forcing your thoughts with the intention of protection into the herbs, boiling tea; even speak out loud the intention if you want. You could even visualise positive, white energy pouring into your ingredients as you prepare. Anyway, as for the infusion:
- First put 1 1/2 tsp of mint and 1 1/2 tsp of Basil together into your tea pot.
- Put your 1 pint of water/crystal elixir into a kettle and boil it.
- Once the water has boiled, immediately pour it into the tea pot and close the lid.
- Once the herbs have steeped for 10-15 minutes, strain the liquid into a cup and put the remainder in a bottle for later.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.