Casting Instructions for 'Elements Meaning: Spirit'
Element - Akasha - Spirit Akasha is a kind of super-element: the binding force between the other elements ( sounds like gluons from particle theory), or demi-goddess or, for that sake: if you want to look at it from a scientific point of view, a kind of black hole that emanates and absorbs energy/matter. Akasha is the fifth element, the binding part that runs through all matter, and it is also the collective unconscious of life-forms. The word itself is Persian/East Indian and means inner space. There is a thing called the akashic records essentially this is an ethereal field of collective knowledge that may be accessed by those who train or have the natural ability to do so. Is it really possible to access the Akashic Records? To access this collective knowledge of all things past, present and future that existed in the divine? Chaos magicians in San Francisco visualize a gigantic quantum computer with access to all information. They can frame a question and wait for the computer to give them an answer. Akasha and Qualities The Elements emerge from Akasha, the immutable, changeless source of all energy. This is the realm of potentiality: of promise, of paths not yet taken, of unformed galaxies, of outer space. Akasha is also present within our bodies. Some say that the spark of life, that unknowable force that is called the soul, is a bit of Akashic energy housed in the physical body. Akasha is sometimes thought to be symbolically present on the Earth. More often its seen as the Mother (Creatrix) of the elements. Its little used in natural magic, but something of its nature should be understood. Primarily, Akasha is unbeingness. Its energy, which extends everywhere throughout the universe, has not yet achieved form and substance. Its the primal source of energy that creates and fuels the elements. Because of this, it contains complete, balanced energy: Earth and Air and Fire and Water. The following table of Akashic associations points out its universal nature, and is not meant to be used for magical purposes. Correspondences
- Basic nature: unknowable;
- Type of energy: projective/receptive;
- Colour: purple or black;
- Places: outer space, vacuums, the Void;
- Types of rituals: religious in nature;
- Ritual forms: none;
- Herbs: none;
- Stones: none;
- Metal: meteoritic;
- Musical instrument: none;
- Creatures: none (and yet all);
- Direction: north, east south and west, also within and without, up and down, also a complete lack of directions and dimensions
- Time: eternal starlight;
- Astrological signs: none;
- Magical tool: none;
- Point in life: pre-conception, soulness;
- Sense: none;
- Natural symbols: none;
- Symbols for: none;
- Types of magic ruled: religious.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.