Casting Instructions for 'Protection Potion and Spell'
1. fill up any sink 3/4 the way full with warm water
2.add in the 2 tea bags and the coffee. allow to steep until water is darkened. then remove them they wont be needed
3. if you have a lemon cut it in half and put it in or shake in some lemon juice
4. put in all of the spices and herbs above, if you have it fresh it will work the same.
5. cut your orange and carrots in half and add them in along with the pecans
6. your mixture might not look tasty but it should smell good.
7.put in the item or items you would like to enchant and begin to slowly stir the mixture
8. while you are stirring say this spell and you don't have to memorize it:
a bay leaf for protection,
celery for psychic ability,
thyme for attracting loyalty
parsley for calmness and protecting thy home,
garlic for healing and protection,
lemon for cleansing,
cloves for banishing the hostile,
sesame for money,
dill for luck,
carrots for lust,
orange for abundance of happiness,
orange peel for love,
tarragon for healing,
pecans for employment and success,
oregano for strength,
coffee for anti-negativity,
paprika for adding energy to a spell,
chamomile for love and healing
stop stirring the mixture and reach in and find your item/s but do not pull them out hold them in your hand and repeat the spell
if it wasn't said right, simply say it again it won't hurt it
you shall know whether or not it worked, because you will feel the energy radiating off of the mixture and the room itself.take the object out and dry it. you will have more energy.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not injest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.