Casting Instructions for 'Charm a Protective Necklace'
How you set up your ingredients is really up to you but i make an elemental altar.
(note: when the altar is set up its in a cross like shape)
1. Place candle directly infront of you (if you're using a table or something place it on that if not just use the floor).
2. Fill a bowl of water and put it to the left of that.
3. Fill a bowl of salt and place it directly across from the candle.
4. Put the feathers to the right of the candle.
5. Light the candle at this point (preferably with maches)
6. Tape or pin the pentacle to a wall with the necklace over it.
1. Starting over the candle move your non-dominant (receptive) hand over each element going clockwise and chant:
Elementa ignis, aqua, terra, et a'ris per hoc monile protegas me ex mali spiritus et infitialis industria.
2. Continueing to chant and moving your hand hold your other hand over the neckalck.
3. Channel the energy from the elements to the necklace focusing on the thought of it protecting you and warding off evil.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not injest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.