Casting Instructions for 'Kokkuri-San'
Take a blank sheet of paper and draw a torii (a traditional Japanese gate) at the top in red ink. Write YES and NO on its either side. Beneath this, write one row of numbers (from 0 to 9) and three rows of letters (from A to Z, but hiragana characters are usually used). Open a window or a door so that Kokkuri-san will be able to enter the room. The torii represents the gateway to a Shinto shrine archway and the spirit will enter and exit through it. Place a coin on the red torii. Each person should put their index finger on the coin. Call the spirit by saying, Kokkuri-san, Kokkuri-san, if youre here, please move this coin. You can ask Kokkuri-san whatever questions you like. The spirit will spell out the answer by moving the coin. To end the game, you must ask Kokkuri-san to leave by saying, Kokkuri-san, please return home. If it answers with Yes and gone back to rest on the archway, say a respectful thank-you. 7When you are certain Kokkuri-san has left, you must destroy the paper by cutting it in forty eight pieces. Some sources say to destroy the the pen used too. Also, the players must spend the coin used within three days. Failure to do so brings bad luck or misfortune to the players. Other things to keep in mind:
- Do not play this game alone.
- If your health is not stable or you have a weak heart, dont play it.
- Never take your finger off from the coin during the game.
- You must not stop or be stopped in the middle of the game.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.