Casting Instructions for 'Casting and Closing a Magic Circle'
TO OPEN A MAGIC CIRCLE:
1. Smooth an altar cloth out over a flat surface.
2. If you are opening a WHITE magic circle, trace the circle in a CLOCKWISE (or 'deosil') motion, then draw the pentagram within, starting from the north point.
If you are opening a BLACK magic circle, trace the circle in a COUNTER-CLOCKWISE (or 'widdershins') motion, then draw the inverted pentagram within, starting from the south point.
3. Hold your power (writing) hand palm-open over the circle and direct your magical potential into it. Imagine the lines of the circle glowing in a color corresponding to its intent (white light for white magic, red light for black magic, etc.).
TO CLOSE A MAGIC CIRCLE:
1. Hold your power (writing) hand palm-open over the circle and command the flow of magical energy to cease. Imagine the light you visualized earlier snuffing out like a candle flame or a barely-still-burning charcoal.
2. Sprinkle sea salt in a clockwise rotation over the altar cloth with your power hand.
3. Use your besom (or broom) to clean your altar cloth, thereby literally and metaphorically sweeping any leftover magic away.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not injest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.