Casting Instructions for 'How to Set Up an Altar'
1. Find a quiet space (possibly your bedroom). If you want you can use a small dresser, set up one candle/pinecone on the right (to resemble the god) and a candle/seashell to the left (to resemble the goddess).
2. Set up a small path-like array of stones between the candles/ pinecone and seashell. and down each side like a column.
3. Get your pentacle (if you don't have a picture or a drawing (it basically looks like a star), you can get a long chain/rope and make a star doing Cat's Cradle. (That's how I did it since I didn't have any pictures, but what ever works for you is fine).
4. If you have any spellbooks, you can put them on the side, along with any special items (pictures of family, heirlooms, little figurines, etc.)
5. Now you have your altar set up! (This is how I do mine, I don't have an inscence burner, so I didn't put that in.)
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not injest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.