Casting Instructions for 'Onyx encasement spell'
1. Charge your onyx with coconut oil for protection and purification.
2. Locate the spirit you wish to encase. (You can do this by Black Mirror, Pendulum, or going to they're grave or place where they parted.)
3. Once you've contacted the spirit you wanted, hold out the onyx infront of you to show the spirit your goal.
4. Say, "Spirit that has passed on, I ask for your agreement in this offer of onyx encasement."
5. The spirit will either accept or decline. If they decline, do not push further and say. "Thank you for your valued time." If they accept your offer then say, "Thank you for accepting in my offer, now with the blessing of the Maiden, Mother, and Crone I bound you to the power of the onyx."
5. The spirit will then be incased in the onyx and you are free to take it with you and use the energy that the spirit provides. (Be aware that the spirit can manifest itself whenever as long as it is close to the onyx it is bound to.)
6. Have fun, and be careful! Blessed be!
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not injest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.