Casting Instructions for 'Rose Petal Healing'
This spell is best preformed on a new moon
1. Use the tea lights to make a circle
2. Place the bowl in the center of the circle
3. Light each candle one by one, thinking of a different good memory whilst lighting each one.
4. Pick up one rose petal, and catch it on fire using the flame of the first candle. Once it has begun to burn, put it into the bowl and allow it to burn out.
5. Repeat this process, lighting one rose petal using each candle, and allowing them to smolder and burn out
6. Take the ashes, or remnants of the burned petals and put them in the jar.
7. Bury the jar at a crossroad, as deep as you can, and walk away. Do not look back at where the jar is buried until you've made it home.
After you've completed this spell, the healing process shall be I full swing.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not injest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.