Casting Instructions for 'Reverse a Curse'
1. Set the three white candles decoratively around a mirror, one you can be seated across from in a meditative pose.
2. Light the candles.
3. Assume a meditative stance. Cross your legs, straighten your back and relax your shoulders. Place your hands on your knees with your palms facing up. Raise your chin and face directly into the mirror.
Begin deep breathing. Inhale through your nose and hold the air in your lungs for five seconds. Exhale through your nose and keep your lungs empty for another five seconds.
4. When your mind is clear of all mental static, visualize your target. Imagine the curse seeping out of you through your pores in the form of a vile liquid. Imagine the liquid seeping up from the floor, to the wall, to the mirror, where the caster of the curse's reflection has replaced your own. Imagine their image being saturated in the vile liquid beyond any recognition.
5. Recite the following incantation:
With this spell may I reverse
This miserable word of curse
Let all the misery it hath wrought
Be brought to they, and they to naught
Let not this simple spell coerce
Or make my situation worse
Hear now my humble plea
As I will it, so mote it be
6. Draw a warm bath or shower. If bathing, sprinkle salt into the water in a clockwise rotation. If showering, sprinkle salt around the basin of the shower in a clockwise rotation. Then, bathe thoroughly with organic soap.
When you wake up the next morning, the curse will be lifted.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.