This oil contains herbal essences, all of which have the effect of quickening up a spell. However, there is need for a word of warning, since many people nowadays have sensitivities to so many substances. Wintergreen if ingested internally is highly toxic so you should be extremely careful when dealing with it and cinnamon oil can irritate the skin. When it is used to dress a candle however the combined oils are an efficent and speedy way of making things happen.
Casting Instructions for 'Fast Luck Oil'
- Carefully combine the essential and carrier oils in the bottle.
- Shake well and repeat as you do so at least three times: Fast Luck, Fast Luck Bring to me my desire.
- Now add the other ingredients if you are using them and leave the bottle in a cool dark place for at least twenty four hours for the oils to blend.
- After this time you can use the oil to dress your candles.
- Remember that, as you are drawing luck towards you, you should dress the candle from the top down.
- If you are using Fast Luck Oil for a money spell concentrate on money coming towards you, use a green candle and repeat the words above.
- Use a brown candle if you have a business deal you need to accelerate, but this time it is wise to add a few flakes of silver or gold glitter.
- To bring love into your life use a pink candle, visualize your ideal person coming into your life and repeat the words above, adding: If it be right for all concerned.
- Let the candles burn out safely.
- You should have some indication that this routine is working within about thirty-six hours. If there is none, then you must consider what obstacles there are to progress. These may have come to light since you began the spell and you can attempt to remove them before carrying out the procedure again.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not injest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.