Casting Instructions for 'Lucky Clover Sack'
1. Take the clover and place in the center of bandanna.
2. (Add the charm if you're making one) The drops of blood can go anywhere on the clover.
Gods and goddesses who bring luck to me,
Help me enchant this sack for me.
Good luck is what I need,
Bring good luck to me!
As you chant that, take 2 diagonal corners and tie a single knot, take the other two diagonal corners and tie a single knot. Take the ends of the bottom knot and tie a single knot over the second one you did. Take the ends of the second knot and make a single knot on top of your third knot.
4. Now you have made your lucky sack, you will have to leave it for four days before use. When the four days are over, you can wear your lucky charm. After use, bury clover.
5. Now for how to use your lucky sack.
If you are using it for a test , at the start undo the top knot.
When you are two quarters into the test, undo the next knot, when you're three-quarters of a way there, undo the the third knot. Finally, at the end, undo the final knot.
You do the same with a spell, and anything else you might need luck for.
Good Luck On Your Next Spell,
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.