Casting Instructions for 'Traditional Lucky Charms'
- Ladybug-attracts money
- Spider-brings wealth
- Snake-snake skin promotes healing and transformation
- Black Cat-Moons magical power
- Rabbits Foot-aids a speedy escape of danger
- Acorn-promotes energy and youthfulness
- Four Leaf Clover-luck and protection
- Heather-extremely lucky if purchased from a gypsy with coins. Keeping it on your person to help your money grow.
- Elder Twigs-when tied into an equal armed cross and hung over a door, the twigs will prevent entry by anybody with dubious intentions.
- Charm Bracelets-Luck
- Amethyst-healing crystal will increase your confidence
- Lapis Lazuli-helps if you are overwhelmed by negative emotions.
- Round Stones-held in the palm of your hand, round stones can bring relief from feelings of stress and anxiety.
- Horseshoe-over a doorway symbolizes the new moon and may bring residents increased fortune.
- Key-wearing this helps unlock knowledge.
- Knot-represents commitment, magic, and love.
- Silver Coins-traveling charm, protection.
- Anchor-Hope and optimism.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.