Casting Instructions for 'luck spell for a friend'
1.choose a charm, based on the type of luck you want your friend to have. for example, if they are going to prom and you want them to have luck with their crush, you might choose a heart shaped charm. if you want to give your friend general luck, a charm that does not suggest any particular type of luck would work well. the charm should be man-made, and not made or used by you or anyone who has a connection to your friend.
2. clean it thoroughly. inspect it for stains, chips and broken pieces. if it has any imperfections that aren't part of the design, find a different charm. when you are finished cleaning it, set it aside. use the piece of cloth or plastic and do not let it touch your skin. also clean the container.
3. fill the container halfway with the snow or ice. keeping the charm in the piece of cloth, hold it up to the window (you must do this part of the spell indoors, during the day) so that it catches the light. hold it in the sunlight and say:
Charm of prosperity,
existing in artificiality
I release thee
to the mysteries untold
4. drop the charm into the container and fill it the rest of the way with snow or ice. put the lid on. leave the container outside, completely buried in snow, as far way from any plants, dirt or animal homes as possible. another option if you don't have snow is to bury it in ice in a clean, empty cooler. if you have to, you can put it in the freezer and make sure it doesn't touch any food.
1. bring the container inside. hold it by the lid and bring it to a dark place. there should be no light, natural or artificial. using the tongs, dig around until you've found the charm.
2. dry the charm. say:
Charm of prosperity,
existing in death
Take up the spirit of
[friend's full name]
and aid her/him in [whatever you want your friend to have - love, wealth etc]
3. put a very small amount of the bodily fluids on the back of the charm. if you can't get a fluid specific to the luck, just use whatever you have.
bile, vomit, pus - health
sweat - achievement and desired outcome of something your friend has worked hard on
tears - resolution of something that has caused your friend grief or suffering
menstrual blood, placenta, breast milk - fertility
sexual fluids - romantic or sexual love
spit - fame, honor, superiority, wealth
blood - general luck, multiple, other
you can touch the fluids but remember not to touch the actual charm. leave it, wet side up, until the fluids have dried or congealed.
4. find a folded and sewn over part in the clothing, such as a cuff or hem. pull out the stitching in the smallest, least damaging way that you can, so that there's a spot the charm can fit into. slip the charm in and sew it up neatly.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not injest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.