Casting Instructions for 'To bring misfortune apon one's life'
1) Put the chickens blood in the bowl.
2) Write the name of the victem on picture.
3) Put the picture in the bowl.
4) Place the black candle in the bowl to hold down the picture.
5)(Optional) Cast a quick protection spell just in case.
" Arawn, I call out to you to bring misfortune apon 'Victems full name' make him/her suffer util he/she goes insane, no happiness he?ll/she'll gain. Only pain, sickness, and hate he/she will find. Bad luck I bind, to him/her. So mote it be"
7)Blow out the candle.
8) Go outback and dig a hole.
9) Pour the chickens blood and picture in the hole.
10) Burry it.
11) Have a nice night.
Tip: If you can, try to get something they touched, like a piece of paper, or something like that or a strand of hair. You could use in the spell, but really that's up to you.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not injest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.