Casting Instructions for 'Growing in Wisdom'
Remember that this spell isnt easy and it will take time and effort in your part all good magic is like this. First I want you to get familiar with runes. The runes used in this spell are runes from the elder futhark alphabet. You need to know the meaning of every rune you use in your spell.
Google sunnyway galdr, to find a great web page for rune meanings and the way they look
- Youll need to make a bind rune to represent yourself for the spell to work. To do it, write your initials in runes and then write then combine them into a single visually pleasing symbol. I could do it for you if you find this impossible and add the picture to my profile.
- This spell is anchored in a physical object in this case a strip of paper ripped off from looseleaf. Rip off the piece after the pink line that has no wholes in it. Youll also need a pen, a fabric or box that has spiritual meaning to you and the instructions for the spell in a portable form.
- Before casting the spell meditate for a bit and do some chakra work and then collect your supplies. Open a spell circle to create a space for your magic to come easily and prevent your power from leaking away.
- Sit in the circle and write the following symbols in a row seven times on each side of the paper. While doing this simultaneously think of the function of each rune chant its name and visualize your magic pouring into the runes. Spells of magic doesnt support runic font so Ill give you the names of the runes and you google them.
- Ansuz - the first rune and the way the spell starts. This is the rune of communication and wisdom. It starts when you pick up an informative book or what an informative tv program. It will cause you to become open to and let you take enjoyment of knowledge and wisdom. It only makes sense. The more we learn about the world the more complicated beautiful and scary it is.
- Your bind rune - after the first rune the spell has an intent but not a subject. After you write it y should feel the magic start to run through you
- Hagalaz - it is a rune of structure and the first rune to define what happens after the spell starts. It will create success by keeping you on track and helping you keep up your will power
- Jera - this rune will let you grow and improve greatly with any effort you put in over time
- Dagaz - this rune will allow you to transform yourself in a positive way to have a new day so to speak
- Mannaz - this rune causes the result to be a strong and knowledgable mind
- Wunjo - the second to last rune and the rune of joy. Ensures that the results of the spell will let you be happier and be a positive influence to others
- Ingwaz - the last rune which allows the spell to last forever even if the charm is destroyed and prevents any negative consequences from the spell
- After all of this writing apply your saliva to each rune while thinking of its purpose. This is the life blood of the rune
- Place the charm in your cloth or box and walk around it nine times imagining its energy growing. You must walk in a clockwise fashion and speak the purpose of the talisman the whole time.
- Once thats done pick up the charm and breath on it as if to give it life breath.
- Tap it three times to activate it and give it a name related to its function. Once again speak the charms purpose. Say ansuz laguz uruz to make the spell begin.
- Fold it like an oragami star but dont pinch the points. Close the spell circle and keep it on you at all times. I have an example of what your charm should look like in the photos section of my profile
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not injest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.