Casting Instructions for 'Bay Leaf-Based Bay Rum'
1) Add all of the dry ingredients (crushed bay laurel leaves, ground allspice berries, ground cardamom, ground cinnamon, ground cloves) to one pint (half a litre) of fine dark Caribbean rum.
2) Shake it and let it sit for a week.
3) Strain out the solid ingredients.
4) Place some new allspice berries or a whole bay leaf in the bottle.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.