Casting Instructions for 'Healing and Soothing Lotion for Burns'
- First boil a pinch of rosemary in a small amount of water for about 3 minutes.
- Strain out the chunks of rosemary
- Add 3 tablespoons of coconut oil to the rosemary water and stir well
- Put the mixture into your fridge for about 30 minutes
- Separate the solid coconut oil butter and the liquid, discard the liquid
- Put the lotion in a cool area in an air tight container
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.