Casting Instructions for 'Natural Healing Potion'
1. Pick off the petals of the clovers and flower(s). Discard of the stems and set aside.
2. Using your hands or the rock, shred up the grass and petals and combine.
3. Add in some water (if the potion is for someone else) or saliva (if the potion is for your self).
4. Sprinkle in the dirt and roll into a ball.
5. Place on the cut and cover with leaf (it may sting for a minute, but it wears off)
6. Tape leaf down and leave on for 1 hour.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not injest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.