Casting Instructions for 'Interview With a Corpse'
1. Create a kind of ink from red ochre, burnt myrrh, fresh wormwood juice and powdered evergreen leaves. (Or essential Evergreen oil)
2. Write "AZEL BALEMACHO" on a flax leaf.
3. Place the leaf in the mouth of the corpse.
4. Ask your question. Listen carefully and patiently. The corpse may not start speaking, although nothing is impossible. Allow yourself to receive spontaneous mental ideas. The answers may come from someone else, whether or not they realize they are an oracle.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.