Casting Instructions for 'Death and disruption brew'
1. Place all the flour in the cold water.
2. Cut the petals up into small pieces.
3. Place 13 pieces of petal in cold water.
4. Crush a third of the blueberries with the knife.
5. Place crushed blueberries in cold water.
6. Stir mixture with the wooden spoon.
7. Repeat steps 3 to 6 two more times.
8. Pour hot water into mug.
9. Wait a few seconds for it to cool slightly while stirring the mixture.
10. Pour mixture into the mug.
11. Cover with tinfoil and chill for 2 minutes.
12 take it out of chiller and you have a successful death and disruption brew.
Known side effects are: strong hallucinations, inflicting physical pain on self, loss of recent to far in past memories, constantly being lost, being slow to do anything, frequent trips to the bathroom, being consistently angry. These may or may not effect you but be prepared for a flood of hurt.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.