Casting Instructions for 'A Mermaid Spell ~by MermaidChloe~'
1. On a cloudless full moon night you must make your way down to the beach. You can go with someone but MAKE SURE they aren't watching you!!
2. Wade into the water until it is up to your neck.
3. When the water is up to your neck say this spell once:
Gods and goddesses of the sea
Listen carefully, hear my plea
I would like to be one with the sea
With a shimmering tail instead of two feet
But only when I touch water.
I would like to be able to dive
Into the waters of aquamarine
Please help me achieve my goal, my dream
So mote it be!
4. When you have said the spell, duck under the water and imagine yourself swimming as a mermaid for a maximum of around 15 seconds.
5. When finished, come out of the water. You cannot touch water for the next 24 hours after drying off.
?This spell will not work if you are something else (werewolf, vampire, fairy).
?One drop of water will transform you into a mermaid after the next full moon.
?Never show your powers to anyone. This includes family, friends and strangers.
?You will get powers (hydrokineses, hydro-cryrokineses, thermonkineses), but you may only use them for good.
(Note: You do not get to pick the colour of your tail or what powers you get. If you are lucky you could get more than one power, but as I have said before, this spell is not 100% guaranteed to work. If you don't believe, the spell is less likely to work. Also, if the beach you are going to go to is shark infested, DO NOT GO IN THE WATER AT NIGHT!!!!!! Please find another beach!)
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not injest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.