Casting Instructions for 'Werehyena spell (works, other one i made doesn't)'
1. Put the towel(s) down flat.
2. Arrange the candles in front of you in this order: royal blue, yellow, red, blue, royal blue, red, royal blue.
3. Put the bowl in front of you.
4. Look at the picture(s) of the hyena(s). imagine being a hyena or being a werehyena, either is ok, for about 3 seconds.
5. Be careful at this part. Your picture(s) should be big, so then it's safer. Hold one corner of the picture and let another corner light on fire by a royal blue candle. instantly put it down over the bowl, but not so it's touching the water. it WILL go in the bowl because of the fire, so let it do so. if you have 4 pictures, repeat this.
6. Mix the paper with the water with your hands. Once the water is no longer completely clear, you can stop.
7. Say this spell once:
"Hyenas are queens.
Hyenas of the moon, i will join them.
Wings of moonbeams,
Let us fly,
By the blue flames of Hyena Flight,
i join the hyenas of the moon,
And our clan shall rise."
8. This should work by the next full moon.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.