Casting Instructions for 'Animal Transformation'
1) Go into a quiet area. You will need to meditate and clear your mind before casting. If you cannot meditate because of interruptions or disruptions, try reading or napping for an hour or so.
2) Now I would recommend to move outside to a non-flammable area. Sit down and draw a detailed pentagram on the paper using the charcoal. Fold it horizontally. Draw the eyes of the animal you want to become as detailed as possible.
3) Unlike my Dragon Transformation Spell, you do not need to draw any blood to begin. Instead, take your string and tie the feather, dog fur, or cat fur in between the eyes.
4) WARNING: After this step you cannot turn back. You will forget about your human life and be that animal permanently.
Take a match and light it. Stare into the flames and watch as they slowly move down the match while imagining the creature you wish to be. (Cat, wolf, or hawk)
"Dear creature I wish to be, come to me and hear my plea. I wish to be just like you, so let my fantasies come true."
Then with the remaining flame, burn the paper along with the feather or fur.
5) Take the ashes and wait for a breeze. Once one comes, toss the ashes into the air, letting the wind take them away.
After the first casting, recite this each night before sleep:
"I wish to be just like you, so let my fantasies come true."
6) The transformation should begin over the course of seven days. If not, give it a month's time. During that time, you must stay away from any humans until the transformation is fully completed. You will know when this is when you begin having amnesia about humans and what they do.
7) Enjoy your life as a different species.
-Pain in teeth, mouth, back, shoulders, hands, feet, stomach, and brain
-A craving for meats
-A want to be outside in nature and/or to run/fly
-Longer hair or sprouting small feathers
-Urge to groom yourself with tongue
-Stopping use of hands and/or instead walking on all fours
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.