Casting Instructions for 'Headache Relief'
1. Fill glass jar a quarter to half of an inch with coconut oil
2. Hold the jar between your hands until the oil has melted (I use coconut cooking oil that turns into a semi solid greasy form when cooled)
3. Add ten drops of each essential oil to the jar (the essential oils can be store bought or home made)
4. Rub on the bottoms of your feet or temples to relieve headaches
A brown dosing bottle can be used in place of a glass jar but either way it should be stored at room temperature. Though I wouldn't apply to open wounds, this can also be used to relieve muscle pains and sores.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not injest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.