Casting Instructions for 'Rose Beauty Bath'
Chant: Rose of sweet and beauty true, not just skin deep, let me be lovely too
1. As you run the warm bath water ground yourself. Hold the herbs in your projective (usually dominant) hand and repeat the chant twice, visualizing yourself radiating beauty as their energies mix with yours.
2. Place the herbs in the cloth and tie it up, repeating step one with the satchel.
3. Feel the herb?s energies mixing with yours. Welcome their natural power and beauty allowing it to flow up your arm, into your center, and then flowing throughout your body as you visualize your goal.
4. Place the satchel in the tub and visualize its energies flowing into the water. With this image in your mind chant until you feel the water is ready.
5. As you get in the water allow its energy to flow into you, keeping the image of your beauty in your mind as you soak. Feel the herbs and the water cleansing you of all negative self-image thoughts.
6.Take the satchel and hold it against your face, rubbing in slow circles as you would a normal wash. Continue to visualize and chant as you do so.
7. When you feel as though you are done exit the tub and keep the satchel.
Notes: The cloth used to create the satchel should be light blue or pink as these colors are associated with beauty but this is optional. This can be repeated as many times as you feel necessary, but I would recommend adding more herbs each time. As an additional tip drink plenty of water, this will give your skin a healthier glow.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.