Casting Instructions for 'Decay Someone's Beauty'
1. Carve the name of your target onto the female candle.
2. Cast your magic circle. It should contain an inverted pentagram with the spirit point facing south.
3. Place the female black candle on the fire point of your pentagram. Light it.
4. Light the dragon's blood incense.
5. Place your paten at the center of your pentagram. Add the water and graveyard dirt to form a soupy, muddy mix.
6. Place the photograph of your target on the altar. Dip two fingers from your power hand into the mud and smear it over the photo. Imagine ugliness creeping over their features ? yellowed, decaying teeth, hideous boils, hair falling out, etc. ? as the mud anoints them. As you do, recite the following incantation:
Muddy water make a slop
With which we will cause to stop
The beauty that is present here
May it fade, and give way to fear
Over the ugliness beneath that runs so deep
To gaze upon it shall make thee weep
For now that this wicked spell is cast
There shall be one way to take it back
May their exterior reflect their interior soul
And by cleansing one, they cleanse the whole
Only then shall they be free
As I will it, so mote it be
7. Tear up the photograph and drop the pieces into the sludge.
8. Pass your paten through the smoke from your dragon's blood incense three times in a counter-clockwise rotation.
9. Close your magic circle.
10. Blow out the candles.
11. Dispose of the sludge and the candle remainder in a garbage can, a dumpster, a swamp, a landfill, or another place of 'filth.'
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not injest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.