So I'm not really sure what just happened during my candle burning session on my honey jar and seek any advice that I can get. I started a honey jar spell about 2 months ago, each time burning the new candle on top of the lid and leftover wax. I have had wax melt and drip slightly off the jar before, but todays session was way different.
Here's what happened: I lit the candle as I normally do on top of left over wax on top of lid. Once the wick got down to the bottom it lit another wick, then another, and so on. It burnt all the wax off the jar and lit every wick that was on the jar. Now I have little to no wax on my jar and the only thing left is burnt residues and wicks. It went up in a blaze in minutes.
What do I do with all the wax?