Everyone is psychic to a degree. What kind you should research and find out yourself. I am and empath, my one sister has prophetic dreams. With myself I can pick up on emotions and sometimes I get bogged down with others feelings, so I shield and ground a lot. Start by balancing your chakras, this will help the energy in your body, and you might have a few "psychic episodes" as a result. Look into ways to improve your sixth sense, but being psychic isn't the be all and end all, and don't expect to levitate objects.
@ Moon, are you being sarcastic? It's a little hard to tell when it's written. Zeus and Tadashi are pointing out an impossibility. You can't levitate things with your mind, mainly because the mind does not possess this power. I will give a 1% chance it could happen after decades of practice, but that's not enough to say it could happen. A giant squid could fall from the sky and kill you. Another 1% chance, but it's technically possible. This site is trying to teach real magick, not make believe seen on tv. Constantly saying "99% of the community agrees this can't happen, but that one person over their thinks it could happen therefore maybe." Is making things harder to learn, and makes discussion difficult.