This is a quick guide to the chat. It's not a forum about the rules, it's a forum on how to follow them and how to avoid being gagged. This is just an option and a begginer's guide to the rules. Anyways, um yeah. The SoM website is kinda dead today.
1) Use appropriate grammar, and spell correctly. This is extremely important because one mistake can basically give you a warning from the system. Two you can also by using text speak do something that is rude, or can harm.
2) Think before you speak or in our case write, if someone says something negative and you dislike it tell them , if so continues or something elese happened tell a moderator or coven leader. Same applies for everything, if you can't state the truth, if it's rude, don't say it.
3) Don't curse, or use slang. Don't also say a bad word and then put other rmoticons to block it. If its a minor issue they may give you a warning, if not bye bye.
4) Stay on the magick topic, it s not best to change from one thing to another. I'm a way it s rude, however if it is neccasary than do so. Also don't have the topic as non magic. Yes we are allowed, but that's only if we have no topics.
5) Try not to argue, impose beliefs, or tear down others. Simple. It's also uncalled for, rude, and not a good idea. Any realms, just leave!
Anyways, this is some stuff. I was bored and its so dead here, so here is a easy rule form to not be gagged.
Never argue with a coven leader, or monerator!!