1. There is no need to unlock your aura, as it is around you the whole time.
2. Unlocking your full powers? People are born with special abilities, like seeing spirits, or empathy, but saying the word 'powers' makes it sound like some kind of video game. Your special ability could be something like being a good musician, or naturally smart, but nothing like the movies.
3. Covens teach, from what I know, but most covens hold certain restrictions, like age requirement, and having the basics figured out.
4. Magic school, like in Harry Potter? Schools like that don't exist, and I've seen many online witchcraft schools that require payment. Besides, why need a magic school when a good amount of the knowledge is at your disposal in the Internet!
5. When my parents learned that I wanted to become Wiccan, and also practice magic, they didn't take it well. Even as I tried to explain to them why I wanted this path, they decided to ignore me and listen to other people about the subject instead of me, to this day, I remain Catholic for them and my brothers. Hopefully, you get better luck than I do.
6. You cast a spell when you know your ready for it, meditate before spellcraft, and know that your intent is pure.
7. You make spells based on how it works for you. Depending on what you want, your spell can be as simple as a prayer, or as complex as a ritual. It works best when you know how magic works, and you focus on your goal.
8. To start off, learn about visualization and concentration. Meditation is really important when working magic, and learn how to direct energy, whether you need tools or not. I hope I was able to help.