I had someone ask me today how to work with candles.
I decided to start with safety rules first. I thought these ere common sense but i seemed that they were not so here we go...
These are the safety rules I listed:
1. Do not burn a candle near a heatng areas such as a stove dryer and things of that sort.
2. Please do not burn candles when sleey or tired.
3. Keep matches away from the Candles.
4. To keep from causing any burns do not mess with candle when burning.
5. Keep candle from flamable objects(Such as: curains, dried flowers and books).
6. Keep candles way from children or when children are playing.
7. Keep candles away from vents, hallways and place that causes drafts.
8. Make sure you use proper candle holders that are not made of wood and able to take heat and not shatter.
9. And trim the candle at least 1/4 an inch before lighting the candle
These hve been safe tips by Snow Queen have a blessed day