I have study and done magick for a very long time and have preached in a christain church to children in the past.I have always wonder if were wrong about magick.What if we are;what if we're not?Thats my question.Plus there are so many religions disagreeing with the use of magick.The religion I've seen saying magick is bad is christainty and their bible.For example:
-Let no one be found among you who sacrifices his son or daughter in fire,who practices divination or sorcery,interprets omens,engages in witchcraft,or cast spells.(Deuteronomy 18:10).
This saying shows christains are against magick,as well as jews with the same saying in the Torah.Even though most of the population on earth comes from a branch of paganism(like 95% is my guess) and the rest(5%)is a christain,muslim,or non-religious people think magick is bad(like Europe in the past when being against the purpose of witchcraft.)Is it possible we're wrong or right.No one knows everything.The bible does not think of this though:Things can't existe(bad spelling)with their opisoite(again bad spelling).So with that saying magick can't stay if theirs a bad,but not a good.
This is my definition of magick:Magick is the comic energy of the universe itself.
Plus for some might thing magick is mother earth's doing.Over all we have are different in religious views.Ask your self:are wrong or right about magick today?Even with different religious views and definitions.
Maybe we will learn the true meaning of magick someday has time grows on or we'll learn if there is a end.We just can't assume we know what magick is because no one knows everything and haven't been here on earth since the beginning.
Magick:Right or Wrong
What is magick?