Your own Goal Setting
Think about the goals you would like to set. Think of an easy goal you would like to achieve within one month. Then think of one for 3 months and one for a year.
And later on you might like to think about what you would like to achieve for a Major Life Goal. What this means is, when you come to the end of your life, and you look back, what would you like to have achieved. How will the earth and its people be different as a result of your being here?
How to Do Goal Setting so that it Works for You
1. Be very SPECIFIC. How can anyone give you what you want if you don't know what you want?
2. Write in the PRESENT. Do NOT say e.g. "I will have ... ". Tomorrow never comes!
3. Start with "I have ?" You have to "BE" in order to "DO" before you can "HAVE". It does not go in the other direction (have - do - be). A lot of people may have asked a person - what do you want to be when you grow up? They may have answered "a doctor". And later found they were in a job they hated, working with a lot of sick & dying people. They may have been better setting a goal "to have a cure for cancer". That way there are more options open to them. Another example: A man worked out he wanted to have a million dollars. He then worked out what he had to do - his answer - to BE a garbage collector. He made a fortune from the garbage business!
4. Add the date
5. Add the date to be achieved by
6. I have found from personal experience that this works even better if you finish with the written statement "This, or something better, now manifests for me in, in totally satisfying and harmonious ways for the highest good of all concerned. Thank you God."
Then sign it.