here is a flying spell:
Imagin you are flying in the sky and *chant*: I want to fly like a bird I want to jump like a frog Hear me and gain me that power So Mote It Be!
what does the word *chant* mean?
1. a short, simple melody, esp. one characterized by single notes to which an indefinite number of syllables are intoned, used in singing psalms, canticles, etc., in church services.
2. a psalm, canticle, or the like, chanted or for chanting.
3. the singing or intoning of all or portions of a liturgical service.
4. any monotonous song.
5. a song; singing: the chant of a bird.
6. a monotonous intonation of the voice in speaking.
7. a phrase, slogan, or the like, repeated rhythmically and insistently, as by a crowd.
?verb (used with object)
8. to sing to a chant, or in the manner of a chant, esp. in a church service.
9. to sing.
10. to celebrate in song.
11. to repeat (a phrase, slogan, etc.) rhythmically and insistently.
From my own words:
The act of repeating a word or sentence consistantly.