+New account: bloodborne+
Those who rely on "someday" will only grow weaker and lowlier.
You may call me Raven or Rose.
I am a pyromancer.
I used to be a huge wolf fan. Over the years I have learned much about them. Although I'm still fascinated by the beautiful creatures, I'm not as obsessed as I once used to be. I have been a member on this site since around 2010/2012 and I've been practicing magic since I was 8. I'm just a hyperactive girl who loves to learn new things. I've been interested in everything magic related(but currently do not study) ever since I was a child. I have a weird life story. I always wanted to grow up like the heros in childhood stories, a person who would help anyone to any extent and except nothing in return. I always loved helping people, making people laugh and smile. I've had a tough past, and I don't want others to go through what I have so I try as hard as possible to make people feel at home. There's not much to know about me, just the simple things. Other than that I tend to keep quiet, I may love helping people but I hate letting people know too much about myself. If you'd like to get to know me, feel free to mail me any time.
I do play video games, a former PC player who has switched to PS4. If you want to talk about games and stuff or want to add me, mail me.
I am also a cosplayer who travels to conventions.
Next con: Katsucon
I have the ability to feel peoples emotions. It is a curse because of how I am. So many people are always sad and I just want to help them, but sometimes the best action is to take no action at all. No matter how tempting it is.
Although I may be strict and serious at times, I still love making friends, so mail me here or message me on kik(username at the bottom of my bio) if you want to chat. I'd prefer messaging me on kik as I sometimes don't see/get mail on here.
We've all lost something. I've seen what loss can do to people.
But if we gave up every time we lost, then we'd never be able to keep moving forward.
We'd never have a chance to see whatever beautiful things the future might have waiting for us.
We'd never have the strength to change, whether it's ourselves, or the world around us.
And we'd never be there for other people, who one day, might be lost without us.
Because there are plenty of people out there who are still lost, and even more who will try to gain everything they can from their sorrow.
Believe me when I say I know it can feel impossible. Like every single day is a struggle against some unstoppable monster we can never hope to beat.
But we have to try.
If not for us, then for the people we haven't lost yet.
If you wish to PM me please:
- Do not message me about anything inappropriate. Just because I am female does not mean I am interested in looking for someone. Plus, last time I could remember, I am lesbian.
- I do not study magic at the moment, I am taking a break for a while to work on other things. So do not ask any questions on that subject.
- Do not ask me any personal information. That is only given to close people. I'm here to learn and study, not to make many friends. Asking personal information will result in no reply.
- I am not a teacher, so please do not message me asking how to do things. I am here to help people with things, but please no "how do you become a wolf?" or "can you help me with a spell?" or anything in that range. I'm not a spell caster nor a super natural who can transform into a wolf. I just study the creatures.
- Please do not mail me stupid questions about my ability. No, I can not feel your emotions if you're on the other side of the screen. I can only feel nearby peoples emotions. (You'd be surprised how many people ask me this to the point where I have to put this here)
- I am a very kind person, but please do not push my limits. Meaning do not spam me, do not try to annoy me or you will be ignored, and please just follow all of these. If you do, I will be happy to talk with you and help you.
- Wolf behavior
- Different types of magic
- Ability control
- Familiar control
If you would like to contact me somewhere other than here, I have these social medias: