|Magyk has always fascinated me. Whether it was Conjuring Storms or Creating a Spark of Energy. Once, when my friend showed me this "online spellbook" , I was so excited. I stayed up all night looking over this sight and performing tricks myself. But my friend and I soon fiqured out Magyk's sin in Christianity, so we left the site. Some short time ago, he found out it's actually OK, so here I am.
Also, I have completed 1/4 of my grounding, have cast a circle, own a Book of Shadows, and have made a friendship potion. I am also an inspiring Alchemist. I have also opened my third eye, but no other chakras.
I follow by three rules; The Rules of Equivalent Exchange, The Law of Three, and the Rede of the Wiccae.
"Man cannot gain anything without first sacrificing something else. To obtain anything, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's Law of Equivalent Exchange."
"Once thou cast a spell, it shall return to thou three times."
I always abide by the Rede of the Wiccae as in some cases it can help you in everyday life.
" 1. Bide the Wiccan laws ye must
In perfect love an perfect trust.
2. Live an let live-
Fairly take an fairly give.
3. Cast the Circle thrice about
To keep all evil spirits out.
4. To bind the spell every time
Let the spell be spake in rhyme.
5. Soft of eye an light of touch
Speak little, listen much.
6. Deosil go by the waxing moon
Sing an dance the Wiccan Rune.
7. Widdershins go when Moon doth wane,
An the werewolves howl by the dread wolfsbane.
8. When the Lady's Moon is new
Kiss the hand to her times two.
9. When the Moon rides at her peak,
Then your heart's desire seek.
10. Heed the North wind's mighty gale
Lock the door an drop the sail.
11. When the wind comes from the South,
Love will kiss thee on the mouth.
12. When the wind blows from the East
Expect the new an set the feast.
13. When the West wind blows o'er thee
Departed spirits restless be.
14. Nine woods in the cauldron go
Burn them quick an burn them slow.
15. Elder be ye Lady's tree
Burn it not or cursed ye'll be.
16. When the wheel begins to turn
Let the Beltane fires burn.
17. When the Wheel has turned a Yule
Light the Log an let Pan rule.
18. Heed ye flowers, bush an tree
By the Lady blessed be.
19. Where the rippling waters go
Cast a stone an truth ye'll know.
20. When ye have need
Hearken not to other's greed.
21. With the fool no season spend
Or be counted as his friend.
22. Merry meet an merry part
Bright the cheeks an warm the heart.
23. Mind the Threefold Law ye should
Three times bad an three times good.
24. When misfortune is enow
Wear the blue star on thy brow.
25. True in love ever be
Unless thy lover's false to thee.
26. Eight words the Wiccan Rede fulfill
An it harm none, do what ye will."