Tips on what and what not to do when writing an article.
When writing an article...
- DON'T put ALL CAPS on the title, it doesn't look good.
- DON'T use multiple exclamation marks!!!
- DO put a summary so readers know what their going to read.
- DON'T use text words, we all need to fully understand the words.
All these steps are pretty simple and might help you when typing an article.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions
on this page. Do not injest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.