So I found this on a website and thought it might be useful to somebody else(:
- January / Wolf Moon - Plan a ritual of protection around your home and family.
- February / Storm Moon - Plan a ritual to ask the Old Ones for help in planning your future.
- March / Chaste Moon - Plan a ritual to plant your desires.
- April / Seed Moon - Plan a ritual to physically plant your seeds of desire in Mother Earth.
- May / Hare Moon - Plan a ritual to reaffirm your goals.
- June / Dyad Moon - Plan a ritual to balance your spiritual and physical desires.
- July / Mead Moon - Plan a ritual to decide what you will do once your goals have been met.
- August / Wort Moon - Plan a ritual to preserve what you already have.
- September / Barley Moon - Plan a ritual of Thanksgiving for all the Old.
- October / Blood Moon - Plan another ritual of Thanksgiving.
- November / Snow Moon - Plan for a ritual to work on ridding yourself of negative thoughts and vibrations.
- December / Oak Moon - Plan for a ritual to help you remain steadfast in your convictions.
Hope this helps somebody! I got it from: http://healing.about.com/cs/spirituality/a/moonrituals_2.htm