There are a few things you need while performing a ritual charging cerimony.
2. Material used for circle casting (salt, sand, chalk, etc..)
3. Annointing oils
4. Chaliece (never gold)
5. Water (sterilized, hince been boiled)
6. Two white candles
7. One black candle
8. Five blue candles
9. Silver or copper chain
Now I personely do this outside but it can also be done indoors.
1. Cast you circle onto the ground. (I use a pentagram)
2. Place your alter in the center of the circle facing east.
3. Place and lit the five blue candles at each point og the gram.
4. Place the black candle on the alter in the center and lit it.
5. Place the two white candles on each side of the black towards the corner of your alter if your alter is retangular.
6. Now fill your chaliec with the purified water and place it in front of the black candle close to you.
7. Now sit in the circle and clear your mind. Draw on the energy around you that you seek to imbed into your tool.
8. Taking your annointing oil place some on your index finger and begin rubbing it onto your magical item and resite these words:
I call upon the realm of the divine,
to guide the firmament of the past,
to release the powes of the deep,
and embrace as one into my keep.
O' hear me the Ancient Ones,
turn your ears to which I seak,
devout to me the powers of the neather,
and charge my (tool, amulet, charm, etc..)as I speak.
Repeat this six times as you visualize the task being performed. If you want your tool to work for healing purposes think on these thing. Or what ever you wish the tool to be used for.
9. Once you have finished the reciting of the spell pass the tool through the black candles flame, (If you are working with a wooden wand do it quickly as to not burn it).
10. Now dip the tool into the chaliece of purified water.
11. Once you have performed the ritual wrap the item lossely with the silver or copper chain and place it some where it will not be disturbed for approxmently three days.
12. Now your tool is ready.
High Priest Draco