Casting Instructions for 'Rain and Cooling Spell'
A Rain Spell for beginners
1. Optional: Take the salt and draw a circle around you for protection.
2. Sit down, light your candle, relax, meditate, focus on your wish for rain.
Image the rainclouds coming your way, feel the rain on your skin, hear the raindrops fall and smell the purity of the cleaned air.
3. Write this down and say it 3 times:
Rain, Rain hear my cry
wash the world and wet the dry.
Lovely rain I need you here
make the heat all disappear.
4. Dip two fingers into the water and splash a few tiny drops of water onto the paper with your spell. ( Not too much, it needs to burn)
5. Put the paper into your fireproof bowl and burn it until there's nothing left but ashes.
6. Go to a higher place like little hill, a balkony or just open your window. Blow the ashes into the air.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.