Casting Instructions for 'Bring a Storm/Hurricane/Rain'
1. Draw Magic Circle (make it large enough to move around), put bowls linear to your hands.
2. Begin chanting [Gaelic] 'Nai Natureza, traer choiva, trono, unha tempestade, traer enerx?a e iluminaci?n de un moitos m?is, tronos e l?stregos e dentro de todo o que ?, traer unha tempestade' do not stop chanting.
3. Put each of your hands into the water and feel as if you are charging it. Continue chanting.
4. Take out your hands and draw the following symbols on your arms, three on your left and three on your right: water, air, rain, storm, widdershins, and the rune Inguz. Continue to let the energy flow through your body.
5. Chant three more times, then say in English; 'Bring Rain!' three more times. It is appropriate now to lower the circle.
WITHOUT THE RITUAL
1. Draw Magic Circle
2. Ground yourself. visualize Rain, storm clouds, and being wet.
3. Continue visualizing, then begin to chant 'Nai Natureza, traer choiva, trono, unha tempestade, traer enerx?a e iluminaci?n de un moitos m?is, tronos e l?stregos e dentro de todo o que ?, traer unha tempestade' do not stop chanting, it is appropriate to chant for as long as you would feel comfortable. Feel the energy flow through your body.
4. Stop chanting when you feel comfortable. Lower the magic circle and proceed with your day.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not injest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.