In this spell Ganesha, the Hindu elephant- headed god, is invoked to ensure the success of any difficult task and to grant wishes. Because he represents a combination of strength and- shrewdness, he is able to get rid of the most intimidating of barriers. The spell can be adjusted to encompass all sorts of life decisions
Casting Instructions for 'To Remove Obstacles'
- Light the incense and place the flowers and
- With your hands together and fingertips
- Light the candles and tell Ganesha what you
- Now commit your wishes to paper and place -the paper under the statue. Say:
- Bow as before and put the candles out.
- Repeat for the two following days, finally -letting the candles burn themselves out.
- Afterwards, do not disturb the statue for three -days and never ask for the same thing twice.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not injest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.