Casting Instructions for 'Aura Color Meanings'
Red as an aura color: Relates to the physical body, hart or circulation.The densest color, it creates the most friction. Friction attracts or repels; money worries or obsessions; anger or unforgiveness; anxiety or nervousness
- Deep Red: Grounded, realistic, active, strong will-power, survival-oriented.
- Muddied red: Anger (repelling)
- Clear red: Powerful, energetic, competitive, sexual, passionate
- Pink-bright and light: Loving, tender, sensitive, sensual, artistic, affection, purity, compassion;new or revieved romantic relationship. Can indicate clairaudience.
- Dark and murky pink: Immature and/or dishonest nature
- Orange Red: Confidence, creative power
- In a good, bright and pure state, red energy can serve as a healthy ego.
- Orange-Yellow: Creative, intelligent, detail oriented, perfectionist, scientific.
- Light or pale yellow: Emerging psychic and spiritual awareness; optimism and hopefulness; positive excitement about new ideas.
- Bright lemon-yellow: Struggling to maintain power and control in a personal or business relationship; fear of losing control, prestige, respect, and/or power.
- Clear gold metallic, shiny and bright: Spiritual energy and power activated and awakened; an inspired person.
- Dark brownish yellow or gold: A student, or one who is straining at studying; overly analitical to the point of feeling fatigued or stressed; trying to make up for lost time by learning everything all at once.
- Bright emerald green: A healer, also a love-centered person
- Yellow-Green: Creative with heart, communicative
- Dark or muddy forest green: Jealousy, resentment, feeling like a victim of the world; blaming self or others; insecurity and low self-esteem; lack of understanding personal responsibility; sensitive to perceived criticism
- Turquoise: Relates to the immune system.Sensitive, compassionate, healer, therapist.
- Soft blue: Peacefulness, clarity and communication;truthful; intuitive
- Bright royal blue: Clairvoyant; highly spiritual nature; generous; on the right path; new opportunities are coming
- Dark or muddy blue: Fear of the future; fear of self-expression; fear of facing or speaking the truth
- Bright metallic silver: Receptive to new ideas; intuitive; nurturing
- Dark and muddy gray: Residue of fear is accumulating in the body, with a potential for health problems, especially if gray clusters seen in specific areas of the body
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.