Casting Instructions for 'Asking for the Dreams'
- Use as a memory jogger the word CARDS, which stands for the following points: Clarify the issue Ask the question
- Repeat it
- Dream and document it
- Study the dream C means that you spend some time in clarifying exactly what the issue really is. When you identify the basic aspects of what seems to be blocking your progress or where you are stuck, you can gain some insight into your own mental processes. You have thus prepared the groundwork.
- Try to state the issue as positively as you can; for example Promotion passes me by rather than I am not getting promoted. The subconscious tends to latch on to negative statements rather than positive, so if you state the problem negatively you are allowing negative energy to gain a foothold. Dont try to resolve the situation at that point.
- A suggests that you ask the appropriate question using an old journalistic technique: Who? What? Where? When? Why? Then sort out in your own mind exactly what the relevant question is. For instance, in our example, you might ask: Who can best help in my search for promotion?
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.