Casting Instructions for 'Forget a Dream'
1. Remember what the dream made you feel, and choose the one word that you think describes that feeling the most. (ex. terror, anger, sadness, fear)
2. Write this word on the strip of paper in pen. Turn on the shower so it is warm. If you are in other water sources, make sure it is actively warm.
3.Either strip or wear a bathing suit. Step into the water so the current is against you, or the shower is hitting your face. Take the piece of paper in as well.
4. Hold the paper out in front of you so the water hits it. Do not let go of the paper. Close your eyes and recite the following incantation once.
"Banish the plague from within my sleep,
guard my thoughts and vanquish evil,
take my memory and dispose of it,
just as once I remembered,
I now forget."
5. Open your eyes. The paper should now be unreadable. Turn of the shower and step out. Throw the paper away, the spell is complete.
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.