Casting Instructions for 'Asking Blessings from the Greeks'
Before asking for a blessing or favor, make sure you know which God or Goddess to ask your particular blessing from. Example: Aphrodite is the Goddess to go to if you want someone to fall in love with you, or if you want the blessing of beauty. However, you wouldnt ask Ares, the God of War, for this particular blessing. Candle colors for each God or Goddess (there are more colors, but my sources are limited):
- Zeus: Gold or purple
- Hera: White, royal blue, purple, rose, dark green, silver, or grey
- Poseidon: Grey, blue, or green
- Hades: Black
- Demeter: Green, dark brown, gold, navy blue, or pink
- Hephaestus: Red or orange
- Athena: Gold, orange, yellow, emerald green, or royal blue
- Aphrodite: Red, pink, violet, silver, aqua, pale green (seafoam), or any shade of light blue
- Ares: Dark red
- Apollo: Gold, white, or yellow
- Artemis: Silver, white, red, green, or turquoise
- Hermes: Any color
- Dionysus: Purple
- Hestia: Gold, dark rose, lavender, silver, or black
- Hecate: Black, orange, yellow-orange, or red-orange
|Print Spell||Mark this spell as Spam|
Please report any violations of copyright via our contact page.
* All information on this page is provided by the coven or person named and the contents of this page is not mediated by the administrators of the website. Please use common sense when following any directions on this page. Do not ingest anything which does not seem safe. If you suspect the content of this page to be intentionally deceiving please contact us immediately.